Team Captain’s Page
To participate in the Dragon Boat Race, team captains review the documents here and submit the requisite forms. Start with the Team Entry Guidelines PDF which lists our liaison officer who can work with you every step of the way. Alternatively go to this page to get in touch with us.
Guides and Forms to Submit
|2018 Team Entry Guidelines (PDF)|
|2018 Entry Form (PDF)|
|Waiver Form (PDF)|
|Team Roster Form (ODT document)|
|Waiver of Liability Form (PDF)|
|Safety Procedures Form (PDF)|
|Cancellation Plan (PDF)|
|Team Captain’s Meeting (Tentative)||TBA|
|Practice Event||May 19, 2018|
|Race Event||May 20, 2018|
|Cancellation with full refund (minus $250 processing fee)||May 04, 2018|
|Registration Form||May 04, 2018|
|Registration Payment||May 04, 2018|
|Team Roster and Profile||May 12, 2018|
|Asian Festival Waiver Signed by Each Participant||May 19, 2018|
|Request for a 10x10 Tent (rental fee $100)||May 12, 2018|
Pre-Race Check Off
|Finalize practice schedule||May 12, 2018|
|Explain details to team: practice and race schedules; directions; parking; etc.||May 12, 2018|
Race Day Check Off
- Ensure that the team has enough members.
- Bring copies of all waivers. Each member will receive a ID bracelet.
- Have a list of contact information for all team members.
- Bring a team tent if you did not request this before hand.
- Lunch meals are optional as food trucks are on sight selling food.